InvestmentsGetting your money to work harder for you
We are a full-service Wealth Strategy firm changing the way people look at money through education.
Build your foundation
Life insurance is the foundation that your financial house will be built on. Having a solid base will provide security against future financial collapse. More and more Canadians are relying on sites like gofundme to pay for funerals and final expenses. A proper financial plan will eliminate any worry and provide you with peace of mind.
Did you know...
- Did you know that half of Canadians aged 55-65 who don't have an employer pension have less than $3,000 saved up for retirement.
- The ratio of debt to disposable income in Canada is currently 177.1% as of 2020. That means for every dollar Canadians make they are spending $1.77 to service their debt!
- A new survey highlighting the fact almost half of working Canadians are living paycheque-to-paycheque. For most of us, retiring before age 60 will be a pipe dream if we don't learn to invest our money correctly.
- $94B is owing to companies like Visa, Mastercard, Hudson's Bay, Canadian Tire and the Brick.
- 32% of Canadians between 45-64 have nothing saved for retirement.
- 23% of Canadians answered that they are not at all prepared financially if they pass away too soon.
- 65% of Canadians would struggle within a month of the main breadwinner passing.
Our clients love us!
" When I met the team at WynnFinancial I was heavily in debt and overwhelmed with my financial situation. They instantly treated me like family and simplified the process. I am now debt and worry free. "